MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge issue from PHPBB2 database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm trying to merge from a PHPBB2 database into a freshly installed MyBB forum. However, after succesfully configuring database settings I get a SQL error as soon as I start of running the first module, in this case Usergroups. The following message is displayed:

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'group_single_user' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM phpbb2_groups WHERE group_id > 2 AND group_single_user != '1'

I do have some SQL knowledge but this sorta thing is out of my league.
Is your phpBB2 board modified?
Not that I know of, then again I don't what you would define modified in the first place Sad

Mainly because I didn't build the old forum myself, I'm only trying to make old stuff work on new stuff!
(2010-05-10, 03:33 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Is your phpBB2 board modified?

That could be it, looking at your error. If you still have your phpBB 2 forum, maybe consider uninstalling your MODs.
You can always try adding that field to the table via phpMyAdmin and trying to merge again... I'm not even sue what purpose that field serves.
The problem is that the old forum got hacked, unless someone can tell me how to retrieve or reset the phpbb2 forum password there's no way of me unintalling that mod the conventional way through the admin cp.

If not, what would the query look like then?
so apparently, the owner rehacked is old forum and has gained acces to the admin cp. however I can't find a section like mybb to deinstall mods. are they hardcoded/uploaded in some obvious spot somewhere?