MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts4You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I dunno if any one remembers, but a little while back I started a site called Posts4You and it seemed to be popular despite the fact that it was a free domain. So I thought I would start the site again only on a paid domain. But in order to do this I need some money.

So I am going to start Posts4You as a thread and see if I can make enough money to buy the domain.

ALL prices are negotiable, and if you do not like my posts, be it the quality or whatever you can get a 100% refund.

Posting Packages:
Package #1: 10 posts - 25c

Package #2: 25 posts - 35c - 2 registers

Package #3: 50 posts - 55c - 4 registers.

$1.00 - Active member 3 weeks*

Registration Packages:
10c - One register

15c - 2 registers

20c - 4 registers

I am able to do any kind of site. Though if it is a site I am not familiar with it will take longer to carry out your posts.

If you buy package #1 or #2, you have the choice of having one register complete all the posts or split the posts between the registers.

You can always ask for more posts and more registers.

You pay me half before the job is done and half after.

*Active member means, I will come on your site at least 3-4 times a week and make a minimum of 10 every week. Your site must be something I know.

I hope to work with you guys soon. And be able to buy Posts4You
No one?
IMO Quality is shown by how much you pay, you get what you pay for, and well, your posts are way too cheap.
Haha you can always pay me more if you want xP

And I guarantee 100% satisfaction. You don't have to pay me until the job is done. And if you don't like it you can spam my website http://forums.penhacks.net xP

I make my prices cheap because PaidToReg also has a posting plan, and 20c is about how much they pay out.

If I can just get a couple of people to please take my services and then tell how you liked them I can get more people to take them. But once I get the website posts4you up then it will have a free posting plan, where you can make posts on posts4you in exchange for posts on your site.
Package #3: 50 posts - 55c - 4 registers.

$0.55 for 50 posts and 4 registrations, with the option of splitting posts between accounts? That seems a pretty cool deal, I might get this soon!
Kewl, thanks man.
Free bump. Good quality posts.