MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some guidence on my tecmplate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on Dynaxel's forum skin and homepage together so they match and I've started with the homepage, this is what I have so far, the portfolio button shows what the mouseover image is, and the arrow over the "home" button is showing you your currently on home.html blah blah anyhow...

[Image: flhu8x.jpg]

Guidance, Comments and concerns are all greatly appreciated!

Update: New pic, I used a halo render too make the side graphics Toungue
Logo could use a bit of work, I like the effects on it, but maybe a different text. Smile

Template: GOOD JOB! That looks so amazing, esp. the navbar.
Thanks! I like the logo text but if you really think it doesn't fit in I'll change it.
Well if you could design another logo - and we could compare the two. Smile
Well from the picture all I can say is,very nice.

Maybe post some more pics?
For some reason you page reminds of me Heaven's Gates. (Google it)
Update: New screenshot, I was playing around in photoshop with a halo render (If you must know it was a brute with his hammer) and I came up with 2 side peices to the main content. Tell me what you think please!
Looks so awesome. But as I suggested in MSN, change the opacity a little on the sidebars. Wink
Try different browser sizes and resolutions (Browsershots.org )make sure it won't blow up.
try adding a stroke to the nav use 1px #000 and add a 1px iner glow of #fff with an ocpactiy of 10%

That should look pretty good.
Pages: 1 2