MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I received the following error only once:

Quote:Your copy of MyBB running on X-Industries (http://x-ind.com/board) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'fid8' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT
INTO mybb_userfields (fid3,fid1,fid8,fid2,fid5,fid6,ufid)
VALUES ('','','','','','','265')

I only received it once.
Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='username' LIMIT 1
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and you attempt to upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4, after you upload all the new files, but do not run the upgrade script. In 1.4.4, a new column, 'loginattempts', was added to the users table for a new security feature. The error shows as the 1.4.4 member.php file is trying to find the 'loginattempts' column in a 1.4.3 database, where it doesn't exist. To fix this issue, go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose 1.4.2/1.4.3 from the list.
(2010-05-11, 11:25 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Database: MySQL
Query: SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='username' LIMIT 1
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and you attempt to upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4, after you upload all the new files, but do not run the upgrade script. In 1.4.4, a new column, 'loginattempts', was added to the users table for a new security feature. The error shows as the 1.4.4 member.php file is trying to find the 'loginattempts' column in a 1.4.3 database, where it doesn't exist. To fix this issue, go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose 1.4.2/1.4.3 from the list.

This had absolutely nothing to do with his original post....
(2010-05-11, 11:25 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Database: MySQL

This has nothing to do with the OP's problem. Please don't post false information.

@OP: Which MyBB version do you currently run and which hacks/modifications are you using on your forum??
I don't know why everybody always posts that when there's a missing column error. That fix is for that specific error.
I'm currently running version 1.4.13
(2010-05-11, 04:15 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]which hacks/modifications are you using on your forum??
Is everything working correctly?
What did you do to receive this message?
(2010-05-11, 05:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-11, 04:15 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]which hacks/modifications are you using on your forum??

FB Dock, Board Messages, Fancy Zoom, Fight Spam, Google SEO, Miss You E-mail, PHP and Template Conditionals, Minimum of Posts to send PM, Restricted Private Messages, TinyMCE, and Trash Can Forum.

(2010-05-11, 05:55 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Is everything working correctly?
What did you do to receive this message?

Nothing, it wasn't me. I just received that in an email from the forum.
Please disable all of your hacks and see if the forum works without them.
Pages: 1 2