MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Security Zone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, where is security zone of mybb in forum?
What do you mean by security zone? Do you mean where you can report a security vulnerability? If so please report it by contacting us using the contact form http://www.mybb.com/contact and select security as the subject.
Thank TimB

I want ask where we are disscuss secure: config server, config mybb, optimize mybb, optimize database....
Thank!
This is not a suggestion for the MyBB software. Can you admins please rename the forum names and make them less confusing??

I think a forum that allows us to discuss MyBB Server Config/Optimisation would be good.
(2010-05-11, 02:04 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a suggestion for the MyBB software. Can you admins please rename the forum names and make them less confusing??

I think a forum that allows us to discuss MyBB Server Config/Optimisation would be good.

I agree.
(2010-05-11, 02:04 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a suggestion for the MyBB software. Can you admins please rename the forum names and make them less confusing??

It does say this in the description for the forum:

Quote:Got a feature you would love to see added to MyBB? Got some feedback on MyBB? Let us know here, we will try to implement them.

Of course that assumes people read this sort of thing which I doubt.
(2010-05-11, 04:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Of course that assumes people read this sort of thing which I doubt.

I don't think anyone reads them anymore. Sad
Hi, I'm not anyone...

(point being I read them - I couldn't resist)
We have a lot of threads for security and server optimization. I'd like to see a forum so that it's taken more seriously and given the proper attention it deserves. Some of us are getting pretty big MYBB forums now.

I'd like to see it under "MyBB Resources".
I'm up for this suggestion
Pages: 1 2