MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 126
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to delete forums and it is giving me this error. I switched from ServINT to hostgator about a month ago and I dont know if that is what is causing it.

Can someone please help me

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
126 - Incorrect key file for table './admin_mybb/mybb_threads.MYI'; try to repair it
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_threads WHERE fid='40' OR fid='41' OR fid='86'
I dont know to start a new thread but now I am getting this error when I try to access my page.

http://silentrankwives.com
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './admin_mybb/mybb_threads' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE fid='19' AND lastpost>'1272989495' ORDER BY lastpost DESC
Repair the mybb_threads table in phpMyAdmin.
Im sorry I am new to this how/where do I do that? I can not access anything. Do i do this on the server?
Yes, phpMyAdmin will be somewhere in your host control panel.
I can not figure out how to do that, can my host possibly help or is there someone I can call to walk me through it? I do not understand all this stuff I started in February and the person that was suppose to do this part backout last minute cause she did not want to contribute to the forum. anyhow, I am not lost.
Okay, Here goes..

1. Login to phpMyAdmin

2. Choose the affected database. If you only have one database, it should choose it by default so you don't need to do anything.

3. In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables that need repair.

4. At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose "Repair Table"

Let us know if you found it. If not try contacting your host. Or I can help you out if that's allowed.

Matt,
Thank you Matt. I was able to get it done.