MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crimson Styles - Creativity Gone Wild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.gif]

Site Name: Crimson Styles
Why should you choose us?: We have a custom created theme, and we're currently adding more and more great concept to the forum. We have amazing modifications from Labrocca at MyBBCentral.com.

Please register, I want this community to grow as large as it possibly can. I'll be getting my new domain in a few days (not saying what it is).

P.S. Sorry if it seems a little slow for you at the minute, I'm currently using a P2H, and I need to do a few more posts to upgrade my package.

http://crimson.exegen-themes.net

Thanks!
-Rozzy
eh, I see no link?
Ahaaa, sorry, edited it. Wink
The theme isn't that decked out for a graphics forum.
Also, the forum is too empty and needs some posts.
I don't understand the logic in this, you already have a forum that has zero posts and two members, now you've created another forum! When do you stop creating forums, and start adding content to them?

Not wanting to sound bad here, but we had a guy maybe a year ago or so who'd create a forum each week, he kept posting them here yet none of them had any content, it just got to be pathetic!
Lufbra you need to know, my first forum, Exegen, is not a community, its a themes website, it doesn't need content...

& Crimson Styles is new, so obviously its not going to have many members / posts, so why the hell do you think I'm advertising?
Every website needs content.
So a demo board, for my skins, and where I handle support, needs content?
(2010-05-12, 04:13 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]So a demo board, for my skins, and where I handle support, needs content?

Don't worry, i'd say half the people here minds are set to the same 3 phrases when posting in a showcase thread.
(2010-05-12, 04:13 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]So a demo board, for my skins, and where I handle support, needs content?
The skins would be the "content".
Pages: 1 2 3 4