MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am trying to upgrade to 1.4.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running 1.4.11 and want to upgrade. I did the upgrade before and it told me that it was successful but stayed at 1.4.11. Since then I have switched host and was trying to upgrade from 1.4.11 to 1.4.12 and then 1.4.13, well I can not do it. I upload all the files and then when I go to put the /install/upgrade.php I get this:

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link.

I tried it a few different time, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. can someone help me? I contacted my new host and they say that is it just a application issues so i need support from here.
404 just means it can't find the file, are you sure everything's uploaded to the right place...??
I think so. I uploaded it to the public_html section. Or do I need to upload it to the www section. Im sorry, Im so confused with this since its not working. I have been trying since I had the other lock out problem 7 hours ago.
when I go to http://silentrankwives.com/install/ it gives me the box that says to upgrade my 1.4.11, then i click it and it says its locked so i unlock it and i get the 404 error again
public_html = www. They are just the same folder.
You are probably removing the wrong files.
PM me FTP access details and I'll take a look for you.