MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colleges?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I was just curious where those of you who are of age go to college. I'm currently in the process of looking into schools and my top choices are:

FSU - Florida State University
UNF - University of North Florida
UCF - University of Central Florida
MIT (I'm talking with my guidance counselor to see if this is a possibility)

Where do you guys study? Anyone at the schools above?
I don't know much about US universities but you should come to Australia and study here :p

What degree are you looking to do?

I'm doing a Bachelor of Engineering (Software Major)/Business Management dual degree.
I'm not necessarily looking for recommendations, just curious. I'm looking to major in Physics though.
I have a friend going to MIT. You're going to have to come across as someone pretty brilliant/rare to go there.
Took a tour of UNF today. It's definitely still one of my top choices.
I attend Strayer University, going for a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. Its a Business School, and set up different then what your looking for.

Best of luck with your college search.
Just curious, why is USF not an option with the other Florida school?
I have 9 days until graduation =P So my choice is the junior college right next door... =/ Sad, but it's all I can do...
I graduated from Brigham Young University - Hawaii. The "Laie" part of my handle is the name of the village where BYU-H is located. It's a small, private school with a great reputation. Good luck getting accepted, though, if you're from the U.S. mainland Wink
(2010-05-13, 03:39 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, why is USF not an option with the other Florida school?

I'm probably going to go check it out with my sister but it's too close to home. I'm looking to get away.
Pages: 1 2