MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CoderForums [New Programming/Graphics Community:)]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 87785292.png]

Hello There, Please Checkout My Site, CoderForums

It is a new community for, Coding/Programming, Graphics Designing Big Grin

Thanks
Nice site, it could use some more activity, though. Problem is, you're using Afresh.
(2010-05-12, 02:23 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site, it could use some more activity, though. Problem is, you're using Afresh.

Thanks !, and yeah, ill get a new theme soon
(2010-05-12, 02:23 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site, it could use some more activity, though. Problem is, you're using Afresh.

How is that a problem?

@OP, fill you sections up, they look a little dry.
Lol you're obviously not looking at almost every thread in this section. Smile
(2010-05-12, 04:26 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Lol you're obviously not looking at almost every thread in this section. Smile

You obviously missing the thousands of forums running successful forums with default themes.
Afresh isn't a default theme.
hehe..
Don't see the problem with Afresh, My site uses it and is successful, people who visit that coding forum aren't going to visit every other mybb forum on the internet so how would they know that it's used alot.
(2010-05-12, 06:51 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't see the problem with Afresh, My site uses it and is successful, people who visit that coding forum aren't going to visit every other mybb forum on the internet so how would they know that it's used alot.

A very good point. How many thousand posts are you at now? Did you hit 40k posts?
Pages: 1 2