MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy MyBB Stats on Your Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am talking about when viewing http://www.zerovision.net/
Yeah sorry about that.. I had one of the tables set to 178%. hehe.. Everything works fine now.
Just incase anyone is interested I have compeleted a draft for posting the latest X topics on your site. It's 12 lines of new coded added to the above, but it gets the job done rather nicely. I'm not going to post the code in my first post just yet as I want to clean the code up a little more but if for some reason you would like it before hand just send me a PM. You can see an example of it on my sites left navigation menu.
i kept getting a error with this script

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO in C:\Program Files\Netserver\www\activity.php on line 31

which is

echo $topic_count." Threads";

but i did fix it by adding a ; on the bit of code below

Original:
$forum_count = $forum_count['count']

Edited:
$forum_count = $forum_count['count'];

just thought i'd let you know incase someone else gets same problem.
ow that's a missing semi-column!!
sure u have to close , before continuing to the echo !!
see ya
Thanks for pointing that out... I think DennisTT left that out when he supplied me with the optimized code. I've updated the code. Smile
Just so everybody knows I've updated the first post with new code that will allow you to display the latest threads. Smile I've only included the thread name, board name, views, and replies. If you guys want more information included and don't know how to include it just let me know what and I'll help you out.
Pages: 1 2