MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Avid Warcraft Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm starting up a Warcraft site with a friend and we're going to be in need of some people to help beta test/fill up the site with content.

Requirements?
- We're looking for people currently playing Warcraft (World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Lich king, and if your in the Cataclysm Beta, that would be fantastic!)
- If your a retired player and would like to still join, contact me with your Armory Link and I'll see.
- Preferably a higher level, ie. 40+ however all applications are welcome.

Types of Beta Testers?
- Community Members
- Quest Guide Writers
- General Guide Writers
- People willing to add items to databases
- Moderators (Preferably Retired Players)

After reading this, a question that might arise is "I Play Warcraft 1/2/3, does that mean I can't apply?

NO

If you are an avid Warcraft 1/2/3 Player, you are welcome. Our site is just geared to the WoW Community.
I use to play, But I quit after I hit 80. I was a bad looking cup of joe.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet...cn=Kelliar
So would you be looking at a Moderator Position or Just a Community member?
I would be willing to help as just a normal member Toungue. I just picked up WoW again to get a little practice in before cataclysm because honestly there are no MMO's that really catch my eye (even WoW but it's so huge at least there is a community to play with and blizzard is one company that constantly improves).
Just let me know the progression of the site and I will keep in touch for now I just want to be kept in the loop and will offer my services if you need it. Yes Blizzard is a good company and Cata will be awesome but I probably wont pick it up again. I do hate the maintenance every week though.