MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello im new to this and i recently installed mybb to my forum, after initial install i created my forum sections, but for some reason while in my admin log in when i click to view forum it shows a blank page as if i have no templates installed, how do i fix this. This is my forum page www.themudwarriors.com and as you will see it is a blank page.
Is index.php and index.html present in the forum root??
Is there other variations of index.php/.html there as well??
(2010-05-13, 04:54 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Is index.php and index.html present in the forum root??
Is there other variations of index.php/.html there as well??
index.php is located in my public_html folder in my ftp, and if im thinking right that was in the upload contents form the upload folder when i downloaded mybb and uploaded it using filezilla
have you edited the index.php manually before uploading? This often breaks the file. Try re-downloading a fresh copy of mybb and uploading the index.php inside of that to overwrite the one on your site Smile
If you look at the source code, the templates are blank. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand templates set** > go through each template group, are there even any templates there??
there is under default templates like a long list of templates
Are the names of them in green?? Did it ever work properly??
just installed last night so i guess not and no none are in green. they are all written in blue i can expand them but nothing happens
Oh, sounds like that's just the template groups then, if those don't expand then no templates were imported. Probably easiest to install again, make sure the ./install/resources/mybb_theme.xml is uploaded properly. How many forums did you make??
i just have the 1 forum this is my first so im learning as i go how do i run install again, once it has already been installed?
Pages: 1 2