MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving 'who is online'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone explain how I can move my sites 'who is online' stats higher up the page? I have a chat feature which includes 'who is chatting' but its too far down the screen and having it higher would benefit my users.

Sadly every attempt I have made has failed. Im using 1.4.13 and its (Snip)

Cheers
ACP » Templates & Style » Your Theme Templates » Edit Template: index_boardstats
Ok so I found that, what do I do now?
Move the variable for the who's online list somewhere else, should work anywhere in the index template.
OK I tried that but it didnt seem to work, I must be moving the wrong thing or not enough code, etc as the blue box appeared just nothing inside it.

What should I be moving exactly?
Rather than editing the index_boardstats template it would be easier to edit the index template (in the same template section) and move the {$boardstats} to wherever you want it to be (above the shoutbox variable).
Cheers got it moved, one more thing though, the border hasnt moved with it. Its OK looking but if I could put the border around it would be great