MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Support - Need some professional ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys, I'm Natha.

I'm looking for ideas for my community, it was based on legal hacking but to be honest, theres alot of community's like that and i'm finding that boring and stupid. My current ideas follow.
  • MyBB Plugins, Themes Community (Need ideas on where to get plugin makers to release, i cannot code plugins)
  • MyBB Plugin support
  • Internet General (Hosting, Webhosting, VPS's, Free Web Hosting Deals)

I want to base it on MyBB mostly.

Can someone please give me some ideas i'm completely lost!

I really need ideas on a successful forum topic. That members will be interested in, and i like MyBB.

Also the current name is GuruForums, and i have a paid domain AND hosting.
What about a site dedicated to tutorials? That's probably the only possible topic that hasn't been done a hundred times over and requires no programming skill to create content for. There are a lot of sites out there that include a tutorials section, but none that I know of specifically focused towards tutorials. Plus it matches the domain name somewhat (although it's very vague still).
There have been a couple started never amounted to anything.
But I have a funny feeling now that this is mentioned, you'll see more of these "popping up".

But I agree with KuJoe. We could use a full fledged site that focuses on tutorials and how to's.
However, you need to familiarize yourself with both the frontend and backend of mybb to provide members with extensive step by step tutorials.
I wish you all the best.
KuJoe, I'd appreciate if you could message me your MSN/Skype to discuss more on this , thanks.

-Natha

Also, If anyone wants to help out with this idea please message me their msn, i'll be looking for mods who help out with suggestions for tutorials and tutorial sections.
I don't use MSN or Skype since my schedule doesn't permit it. Wink