MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GuruForums - Guru Tutorials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://community.mybb.com/thread-69539.html, that was his support thread that was locked for the same forum being advertised here in this thread.
(2010-05-14, 05:18 PM)webaph Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-14, 12:21 PM)Natha Wrote: [ -> ]You can't tell me to get a new theme now can you Smile i've made my own, made my own logo thats wayyy more experienced, So yeah check it out, tell me what you think, i like it.

I was gonna give you some suggestions but, if that's the way your attitude is towards constructive criticism, I don't think it'll be worth my time.

My attitude? Get a sence of humor
(2010-05-14, 07:29 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-69539.html, that was his support thread that was locked for the same forum being advertised here in this thread.

Do you mind posting that on my thread? My forums are a totally different topic, also stop backseat moderating, there is obviously no hacking content...
(2010-05-14, 03:14 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-14, 11:00 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Awful, awful theme and logo. I would suggest going through the themes database. And ask somebody to make you a logo. If you are all about tutorials, you should have some tutorials posted before you start advertising.

At least he's not resorted to Afresh.
Also, the theme is rather boring, and the forums look empty.

[sarcasm]Amazing logo![/sarcasm]Why w

Why wouldnt the forums look empty, there new?
Quote:My attitude? Get a sence of humor

Sense of humor? Try and be professional, I mean come on, you're supposed to be advertising your site for god sake, not making a joke.
Wow this happens everywhere always those wannbes aye? Whatever.
Sorry I don't understand the term "wannbes" Smile
Could you please just drop it.
Rozzy, could you actually comment on the site rather than attacking everyone? It's not entertaining at all and no one is getting anywhere.

This is just another example of the community turning away potential MyBB users. It's pathetic.
I'm trying to post my site, in the showcase, and all i get is someone flaming me, telling me my community is empty and stuff, it's new. jesus. I'm just trying to get members..
I see hacking categories on your forum, plus you have removed your original post.

/thread.
Pages: 1 2