MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template problem I think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I have been modding mybb alot in terms to change it in its appearance and so, I have one question which I cant seem to figure out, and its

- Which template file do I have to edit so I could make it show Sticky: Threadname infront of the thread not the divider, forumdisplay_threads_sep is the one for normal threads divider and forumdisplay_sticky_sep is the one for stickied threads, for announcements I have got it so it shows Announcement: threadname infront of the thread.

I thankyou all.

edit: One more question, on the board stats in index.php page, how can I add a small table or something with an image and the stats in the other coloume, I tried alot of things but it just messed up the page and size of the tables, anyway I can get a center small image on the left in a seperate row and the text and so on the other coloume just near that image?
There is no special template for sticky threads. You can try the following modification:

Open the file forumdisplay.php and search for:
		eval("\$threads .= \"".$templates->get("forumdisplay_thread")."\";");
Above add:
		if($thread['sticky'] == "1")
		{
        $sticky_pref = "Sticky: ";
        }
        else
        {
        $sticky_pref = "";
        }
After that open the Template forumdisplay_thread and search for:
$gotounread
Replace with:
$gotounread$sticky_pref
thankyou so very much, this fixed it Smile and now no more dividers yay! Thanks once again