MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MSN theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all would like to see an MSN theme? I like their new design and I was thinking about making a MyBB theme out of it.
Feel free to make it, I'm sure that some people will find it useful for their forums Wink
Well I was wondering how many people would want it because then I would take the time to make it. Right now I'm trying to get my school done but since that would be a simple theme if people want it I will make it. If not I will just work on school and someone else can make it.
It would be good Josh, but I don't really see the point in it. There aren't many communities for IMs nowadays. Unless it was used for a Mobile community.
That's true, but I am just basing the design off of MSN. It wouldn't necessarily have to be used for an IM community. Other people might just find it to be a nice looking simplistic theme.
I suppose you're right. But if you used icons like MSN has, they'd have to change them if they just wanted to use it as a simple looking theme.
Started it and am pretty much done in an hour and a half's work. Here is the screenies.

Index
[attachment=18298]

Thread Display
[attachment=18299]
Submitted to the Mod section. When it is approved I will post a release thread.