MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [In Development] MyXBL - Xbox Live statistics in profiles and postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'd just like to introduce you to my second plugin that I've been working on for a while.

Basically, I'm a major XBox Live player and I've noticed a few requests for XBox Live plugins in the past. Since I've just started making plugins, I thought "what the heck? Let's give it a try". And so I did - MyXBL is the result.

MyXBL uses the Duncan McKenzie API to pull XBox Live statistics of XBox Live players and can already show quite a lot of information - just take a look at the below screenshots.

I currently only have member profile implementation, but I'll be adding a little something to the postbits too that can be turned off/on. I also hope to build in an XBox Live Leaderboard function of some sort if I can work out how/get the time.

So, here are the screenshots. Feast you eyes ^^

[Image: zlspqv.png]

[Image: 29x46a.png]

Anybody else got any suggestions for features/stats I should add?
amazing =D

this is a really great plugin man ^^
I like it. Very good work.
Thanks you two. Any suggestions for it?
ad css or a image background for the xbl avatar
Sounds like a nice idea Smile I'll look into it - the problem is that f I did so, some users wouldn't like it probably. I'm currently working on the postbit side of it.
Amazing. The post bit plugins (on MyBB already) for the embedded Xbox Live gamertags are too large. Is there a way you can add an option to use a smaller one?

Here's what I'm talking about the largeness:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2474/xblpostbit.png
You can put in a Tooltip Wink
(2010-05-14, 11:17 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing. The post bit plugins (on MyBB already) for the embedded Xbox Live gamertags are too large. Is there a way you can add an option to use a smaller one?

Here's what I'm talking about the largeness:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2474/xblpostbit.png

I agree and have hence made plans for the postbit - hopefully they will work out ;D Cheers for the support guys!
This is a great plugin man, It's unlikely you will do this but I figured I'd suggest it anyway. Is it possible that you could implement a Halo 3 Stats Button which takes you to that players Halo 3 stats?
Pages: 1 2