MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help finding a band
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A metal band female lead singer, sings like the girl from paramore, side screaming vocals kinda like matt heafy's (trivium). Just general metal.

I've tried epica, person i gave it too doesn't like it.

Anyone have any other?
Are you looking for a specific band or a recommendation? There are only 3 bands with female lead singers that I like:

Flyleaf
Kidney Thieves
Eyes Set To Kill
No recommendations. I'm getting someone i know into music, and after showing them about 35 bands and approx 3 songs from each, they narrowed it down to that. And thanks Joe i'll show them.
I think I know the band you talking about. It's like fireflight or something like that. I know fire is in the name.
(2010-05-15, 03:31 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know the band you talking about. It's like fireflight or something like that. I know fire is in the name.

Its not a set band alex Toungue.
Epica
Beautiful Sin
Nightwish
Within Temptation
Luca Turilli's Dreamquest
Krypteria
Sirenia
Delain
Lacuna Coil
Flyleaf
Evanescence
We Are The Fallen

Too name a few.

PS. Pandora/Last.fm helps.
(2010-05-16, 01:55 AM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]Epica
Beautiful Sin
Nightwish
Within Temptation
Luca Turilli's Dreamquest
Krypteria
Sirenia
Delain
Lacuna Coil
Flyleaf
Evanescence
We Are The Fallen

Too name a few.

PS. Pandora/Last.fm helps.

I'm in Canada, Pandora doesn't work. Last.FM never worked for me, i don't get why. But thanks for the list Smile
I love pandora!

I feel a little sorry for you that you don't get it.
Ryan, none of those had side screaming. Shame, some of them would be prefect with side screaming.
Well I found the band I was talking about it's fireflight. Don't know how much screaming there is but it's like flyleaf...
Pages: 1 2