MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sidebox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The bottom footer is messed.
Could someone instruct how it is possible to add a poll to one of the boxes?

Something like the Poll on Index plugin that knows when a user has voted. I've tried {$pollbox}
Is anyone still using this plugin...I installed it on my old forum....it worked great...installed another one on my new forum...it doesn't save the changes I make in the boxes...I have to input everything each time I make a change to it
(2013-06-12, 12:31 AM)mallard Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone still using this plugin...I installed it on my old forum....it worked great...installed another one on my new forum...it doesn't save the changes I make in the boxes...I have to input everything each time I make a change to it

Well, maybe use the Advanced Sidebox 1.7 plugin which had been on top of this section before you replied? It's continuation of this plugin.
I appreciate your reply..... Since the original creator of the Sidebox I have used for a long time was Nayar..... I assumed that Advanced Sidebox 1.7 by Wildcard was a different Sidebox by a different developer. I would not ask questions about Sidebox by Nayar if I was using Advanced Sidebox 1.7 by Wildcard.
I will look into Advanced Sidebox 1.7 and see if it fits my needs on my forum. Once again Thank you for your input.
(2013-06-12, 03:03 AM)mallard Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed that Advanced Sidebox 1.7 by Wildcard was a different Sidebox by a different developer.

It is. However I got the entire idea from using this plugin to begin with and so I give propers to Nayar for this amazing plugin.

Now if you were looking at the code it would be very hard to see any similarities at all.
In that case....my apologies.... I use the old version on my site but coded flash ads in it. Will your/newer version allow me to do the same? Here is my site to see the sidebox in action on the right.
http://www.dedoutdoors.com
^ you can add whatever code you want in the Advanced Sidebox
Yes .m. is right, but out of respect lets take the conversation out of another plugin's release thread please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6