MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is this Mod/plug-in exists????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a plugin, I want to set that users can use a status, so if they are busst the status can be set on BUSY and if there a away that the status can be set on AWAY and (like msn)

I'm searching for this mod but I can't find annything only I find was to set a mood but I want to set a status.

Greatings and thanks..
So, you want a mod that replicates MSN status?
MyBB has a function where you can set away statuses.
(2010-05-15, 11:40 AM)iGeorge Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB has a function where you can set away statuses.

Yeah I have found this on my profile page, but can I edit this on other users.
This is the story why.

A moderator from my forum getting married and now we want for suprise, edit his status to getting married back on.... bla bla bla...

But I don't see to get this fix so that I can edit the status from other users
Someone with a answer??????
You could simply edit the "Custom User Title" or "Bio" in its profile for "getting married" in the AdminCP... Wink
Staff can't change the away status. You'll have to ask the members to use it or use a plugin to be able to edit it yourself.
You mean something like IPB's status feature?
I don't know what IPB's is (i'm dutch) But I know on msn you can set a status (like the option on mybb self) away until bla bla bla or offline, online, bussy etc.

But the option from mybb self only the user by himself van edit this not the owner or moderators.

So I search for a mod or something that can set a status.
(2010-05-16, 09:06 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]You could simply edit the "Custom User Title" or "Bio" in its profile for "getting married" in the AdminCP... Wink

Yeah ok the costom user title or bio I can change but a want to set a status so the get married thing everyone seeing big on his profile not only the bio or user title.
Someone ??
Pages: 1 2