MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after deactivating sideboxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have de activated sideboxes as it was showing double boxes of the same thing ie - two welcome boxes etc. I find that now that it is inactive the side of my forum still has a space where the boxes would go.
This is my forum: http://mysticalvampyrevixens.com/Forum/
Also can someone please tell me how to add widgets to my forum? I have searched and not been able to find any help on this.
Thanks in advance
the forum is closed, you can not see ...
(2010-05-16, 08:21 AM)mysticalvampyre Wrote: [ -> ]I have de activated sideboxes as it was showing double boxes of the same thing ie - two welcome boxes etc. I find that now that it is inactive the side of my forum still has a space where the boxes would go.
This is my forum: http://mysticalvampyrevixens.com/Forum/
Also can someone please tell me how to add widgets to my forum? I have searched and not been able to find any help on this.
Thanks in advance
which sidebox plugin was it?
you need to revert your templates or remove the sidebox codes manually
I tried two of them but couldn't work out how to put my own info into new boxes. I think the one that you made has removed fine but the other one has left the forum looking strange. I have deleted them both using my FTP but it still hasn't done anything.
Sorry I have put it back to open. Hopefully you can see it now.
(2010-05-16, 06:06 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]you need to revert your templates or remove the sidebox codes manually
Thank for that but would you mind telling me how I remove them manually. I don't like the idea of reverting my template because I dont think it is saved.
I deleted the Sideboxes(Beta) from my settings but it doesn't seem to have done anything. Its still not sitting right.
I have worked out why my forum is looking this way but I cannot for the life of me work out how to get it back or get rid of the box that I have put in. Its the welcome box at above the Rules & FAQ's. If someone could help me find where I can edit it I would appreciate it. Its set at 75% so I am assuming that it is causing my forum to look funny.
Its cool! After much "soul" searching....I found it and fixed it! Thanks for listening!
(2010-05-17, 08:00 AM)mysticalvampyre Wrote: [ -> ]Thank for that but would you mind telling me how I remove them manually. I don't like the idea of reverting my template because I dont think it is saved.
I deleted the Sideboxes(Beta) from my settings but it doesn't seem to have done anything. Its still not sitting right.
I have worked out why my forum is looking this way but I cannot for the life of me work out how to get it back or get rid of the box that I have put in. Its the welcome box at above the Rules & FAQ's. If someone could help me find where I can edit it I would appreciate it. Its set at 75% so I am assuming that it is causing my forum to look funny.
Its cool! After much "soul" searching....I found it and fixed it! Thanks for listening!

Seems we have a similar problem...we've tried everything to get the sideboxes to fit, but we end up with and inch of space between the sideboxes and the forum tables. We've deactivated and now the forum tables do not cover the whole width anymore. Where did you finally fix it? Please?