MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Javascript error with my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me plz!!!
Recently my forum (www.chuyenvinhphuc.net) has experienced several errors that I think concern with javascript problems.
First of all the plug-in "ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics" suddenly stopped working.
Moreover, when posting thread/reply, the bar with Font, Text size, Text color, etc disappeared. Clicking on "get more" button under the smilies panel didn't work either. (my picture below)
[Image: newbitmapimagefy.jpg]

Please help me!!
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to [email protected]
Thanks a lot.
Have you tried disabling all your plugins?
None of your javascript files exist, reupload the ./jscripts/ folder and it's contents.

Also can you edit that bar you've got along the bottom of the page, it's covering the MyBB Powered By message; won't close the thread as I don't think it's intentional.
(2010-05-16, 02:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]None of your javascript files exist, reupload the ./jscripts/ folder and it's contents.

Also can you edit that bar you've got along the bottom of the page, it's covering the MyBB Powered By message; won't close the thread as I don't think it's intentional.

Thanks so much. My problems are solved Smile