MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb forum description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

I have a little problem with a little modification to my mybb boardSmile I attached the pic to explain more better than my words. Basicaly i`m looking to have the ability to use a description to my each created forum , but not like announcement i want the description to be display at top of forum like this board use at thread "MyBB 1.4 General Support" with the text
Quote:To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.4, please include the following information when posting your problems:

* Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
* URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
* New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
* Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
* Screenshot or error text, verbatim

Also, please read the sticky threads and search before posting your question.

Thanks for your cooperation,
MyBB Support Team

I know that exist a mybb plugin for this , but the plugin put the description of the thread and not what i really want to appear thereSmile
If i missed a mode or a plugin which can help with this littte trick please let me know.Anticipate thanks

[attachment=18311]
This is using the forum rules feature in the settings of each forum.
There is no need of a plugin. You just have to set it when you modify a forum.
thank you very much guys!! i was looking and searching about 1 day for plugins and modes and the problem was so easy Big GrinBig Grin I modify the forum and i saw that exist an option with RULES and that was the key Big Grin
Thanks againToungue