MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well MY Website http://www.beastrankers.com/portal.php
is Not Working Corectly so My question is how do we use the backup?
You've probably set your cookie domain wrongly, not uploaded the css files and images or there are missing templates. Since you just installed your board, you could just start again.
No My Forum Was Working i know how to set up mybb btw just that im asking how to install Mybb Backup
Import it via phpMyAdmin.

You don't need to do that though to fix the problem, you've just got no CSS. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > go through each theme > open each stylesheet and save it. Make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ are CHMOD to 777 too.
Thank you so i upload the Backup
through PHPMyAdmin right?
-- MyBB Database Backup -- Generated: 16th May 2010 at 02:32 -- ------------------------------------- CREATE TABLE chats ( id varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, time int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, endtime int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, closed int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, chat_id varchar(64) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, external_id varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, fullname varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, internal_id varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, html longtext COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, plain longtext COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, email varchar(50) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, company varchar(50) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, iso_language varchar(8) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, host varchar(64) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, ip varchar(15) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, gzip tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL, transcript_sent tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bi[...]

i mean my forums were up and running..... now they arent its like a fresh install of mybb was installed
MySQL said:
You were just told not to import a backup when you have no CSS. Do what Matt tells you to do above.
Hey Im Sorry im 15 >.> Age has nothing to do with it but im nt a Mybb Guy that knows everything I just code
lolwut? I don't care what age you are, nor do I really need to know.
If you are so knowledgeable in MyBB, then you would know the problem without posting here.
I don't see why that would make a difference; I said you didn't need to import a backup, told you what to do to fix your forum, but you imported the backup anyway and have now, it seems, lost everything. Did you drop all your tables and then import your backup?? If you did, and you don't have another backup with everything in it, you've just deleted your forum for no reason. I don't see the point in asking for help but ignoring what's advised and then doing something else.
i didnt understand what you mean im kind of slow : [
sorry i need help cuz we were already making money n stuff so if any one can please help me further at [email protected]
Pages: 1 2