MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't pm me for babjusi's plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is unbelievable how many people have pmed and emailed me to give them babjusi's plugins. I have ignored them until now but this is getting to much for me. I have sold them to exdiogene of mybbcodes.com and if you want them then bloody subcribe there you cheapstakes. I am sorry for this but I am so angry with these people right now. Babjusi was so right when he left MyBB because of these ungrateful selfish cheapstakes. Now I totally understand him.
Welcome to this wonderful thing called life.
(2010-05-16, 08:45 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]... I have sold them to exdiogene of mybb.com and if you want them then bloody subcribe there you cheapstakes...

I am at MyBBCodes.com not at mybb.com

Wink
Sorry. I was a little upset when I posted that. Now I fixed the error.
too bad
i will never subscribe mybbcodes.com
it's nature it's not so fair
but whatever, it's my personal oppinion

I hope babjusi comes back someday
(2010-05-17, 01:16 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]too bad
i will never subscribe mybbcodes.com
it's nature it's not so fair
but whatever, it's my personal oppinion

I hope babjusi comes back someday

Why, what is wrong with mybbcodes? exdiogene is a very correct person. He cleaned the forum up from ghazal's mess.
Well I think people don't want to subscribe because of the horrible theme/layout of the website...
People may one day subscribe if mybbcodes looks more pro...
I really do not understand well why so many people choose someone or something for its superficial outside look. Experienced men will prefer a woman that take less care about her outside look and invest on inside values... But it is evident that most people will pay for a product even twice its real value if it is presented in a beautifull container, what is normally the case for many consumer products where the container and the advertising is more than half of its cost. But contrarely to other businessmen around here, this is not my way of living. If i can develop an efficient and fully functionnal product beeing aestethic enough for most of the people of my own community it is sufficient for me...

If you choose to not get involved with MyBBcodes.com because its esthetical look is not to your level, then it is ok with me because i am not a superficial person and normally do not go well with superficial, narcissic or selfish persons.

For all who do not know about the latest issue about the theme, i will only say this : Even if i was the winner of the FREE theme contest proposed by FullMetalBabe, Combus and few others in december 2009, i NEVER have received the theme in question for the last 5 months. I waited mostly because i trusted these people at first, from their responses to the messages i was sending them each month to know what was going on. So if i receive nothing before june 2010(6 months later), i will know for sure that this contest was not honnest because the other winner never received anything either...

It is more important for me to get involved in plugins than my own theme!

P.S. What is considered horrible for one person can be considered beautifull to another. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Wink
I'm happy for you Wink
Going to close this before it gets out of hand.