MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't want to install it ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

If you don't want to install it then no prob, LiteMyBB.com has setup a test board you can use Smile.

URL:
http://mybbextra.com/16/

To gain admin rights:
Use the login details User = Admin & Pass = 123456
"Some sad guy has changed the pass!":
*Sigh* Kids, eh ? No problem, simply register a new account and it will automaticly be an administrator Wink.

Note:
The official MyBB download does not make you an administrator on registration so don't report this as a bug to the MyBB team. We edited the usergroup ID to do so, so people can test it.

Note 2:
Template editing has been re-enabled thanks to a security modification at MyBBHacks. We've disabled the template editing system in the admin control panel (Thank you BMR777) . Everyone has access to the admin control panel so if they had access to teh template system they could cause quite some damage Wink.
Thanks. Toungue
Its well appreciated.
(2010-05-16, 10:01 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Toungue
Its well appreciated.

No prob Wink

Obtaining access to the administration part of MyBB has been updated.

& Installed a theme for hte fun of it Big Grin - Theme = MyBB Pro (MyBB's default theme is still the default theme, you can change to MyBB Pro via your control panel).
Your Password doesn't work.
(2010-05-16, 10:14 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Your Password doesn't work.

I feared someone would change the admin pass Wink That is why I made this a method of getting admin access:
Quote:Register on the forums as normal, you'll be an administrator automaticly.

& Pass changed to:
I registered using username "1.6 lol".
(2010-05-16, 10:18 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I registered using username "1.6 lol".

Cool name Big Grin - I noticed when I went to change the admin pass Wink of the username 'Admin'
lolol
Templates has now been enabled, thanks to a security mod at MyBBHacks Wink.
(2010-05-23, 09:55 PM)LiteMyBB Wrote: [ -> ]Templates has now been enabled, thanks to a security mod at MyBBHacks Wink.

Someone could just deactivate the plugin....
Pages: 1 2