MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free - 500 MB disk/5 GB Transfer - cPanel - MyBB works 100%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fhlogo.png]

Plans:

Basic:
Disk Space: 500MB
Transfer: 5GB
Email accounts, Parked/Addon Domains, FTP accounts, Databases, etc: 5
Control Panel: cPanel
Requirements: Free - Just request it

Advanced:
Disk Space: 1 GB
Transfer: 10 GB
Email accounts, Parked/Addon Domains, FTP accounts, Databases, etc: 10
Control Panel: cPanel
Requires: 75% use of the basic plan and 10 forum posts.

To request hosting use the Apply for hosting section of the forum.
I wouldn't trust you because you don't even have a proper domain so how is the hosting going to be reliable???
(2010-05-17, 02:40 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't trust you because you don't even have a proper domain so how is the hosting going to be reliable???

You can purchase a .tk domain.
Yeah I agree with Cohen. You have a free domain, and your website, no effence, looks hideous. Buy a proper domain, and get a real template.
(2010-05-17, 08:26 PM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree with Cohen. You have a free domain, and your website, no effence, looks hideous. Buy a proper domain, and get a real template.

Did you not just read what i said!?
(2010-05-17, 08:14 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]You can purchase a .tk domain.

When I first started building websites I spent $25 on a .tk domain. (Stupid I know.)
Wow, 25$ on a .tk domain xP

Sorry dude, even though you might have bought the .tk, your site would look more professional and trustworthy if it were a .com
(2010-05-18, 06:51 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, 25$ on a .tk domain xP

Sorry dude, even though you might have bought the .tk, your site would look more professional and trustworthy if it were a .com

Even when it is already taken?
You can also buy .co.cc "domains", doesn't mean they look professional or trustworthy.
(2010-05-18, 06:57 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 06:51 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, 25$ on a .tk domain xP

Even when it is already taken?

Then get another domain, my point is you need a .com or .net, .org's work too, to look professional.
Pages: 1 2