MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nothing works.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i have installed my theme exacially how i was told. everything looks fine, but when i got into the admin panel it wont let me do anything.. it wont let me create forums , import skins ect.. ive done everything i was guided to do, i have now even uploaded the forum 3 times.
im out of ideas please can someone help me?

WOW i have just reinstalled AGAIN! 4TH TIME. and same thing happening. i even made a new db and everything.. hmm looks like im not going to get any help either.

anyone know any other good forums?
IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING AT ALL! argh im so stressed out
support on this site sucks!!! im guna try to find another forum Sad
When you say it won't let you do anything, is there an error message? We need more details if we are going to be able to help you.
There was no error message no.
But someone at my server helped me out. so it's fixed now.
Thankyou i was major stressing lol
Do you mind telling us what your server did to fix the issue? Smile
I dont know they didnt tell me
but now i have a major issue, i installed a theme that i downloaded from this site
and now my forum just says Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

when i goto my forum?? what do i do now?
See if this helps you: [Wiki: Help:Mod_security] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
thankyou Smile
You think the support sucks because you didn't get an answer within one hour?? You do realise we do all this in our free time, we have to sleep and go to work too you know.