MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need A Custom MYBB Theme Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make me a 2 custom MYBB themes for my MYBB forum? I will pay $4-$5 each.These themes will be game related and i would need them to look really gameish.
contactme for mp i can realize your themes
Pm Me Your MSN/YAHOO Messenger address so we could talk live.
Not to be an arse, but before you start requesting a custom theme again, I suggest you check if your paypal account has been verified or not. Also you have one day to pay for the 2 custom themes I made you. After that, I'm releasing them to Dynaxel or selling them privately.
Jessie I payed for one of the themes.Until you make some edits to that second theme im not going to pay for anything,and you cant resell that red gamer theme because that was a custom forum theme that i had made before i had you convert it to MYBB.If you distribute even an image of the converted mybb one i will contact the local authorities.and your ISP.
(2010-05-18, 01:34 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't received a dime from you, Ever. Only a useless domain I'll never even put to use. Also I never planned on redistributing the original theme, I'm making heavy modifications and replacing the images with my own, I'm not stupid. Also even if I did, good luck contacting my ISP thats all I have to say its not your everyday local internet service.

On my final note, Don't bother asking me for ANYTHING ever again.

Good day sir!

You know most people wont do themes if you didn't pay the last person who made you one.
Still looking for a custom theme to be made.
^No duh.

You think someone will do it for you, if you didn't pay the last person, like Damion said.
I Payed him for one theme that i liked with a domain that he wanted.Now he cant use the domain...so why is that my fault? He still has the domain.Im not buying another theme from him because he is disrespectful.Would you buy a theme from someone who calls your mother names over facebook?