MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I tried upgrading to 1.6, but it keeps thinking that 1.4.11 is the latest release. What's going on?
It's because a beta is not an official release. It is not a problem - it's done on purpose. Otherwise in everyone's Admin CP it would be telling everyone that 1.4.13 is not the latest release when officially, it is.
Unless you are upgrading a separate copy of your forum for testing, we ask that you don't upgrade your live forum because it's possible there are significant bugs that have not be found yet and we can't guarantee there will be an upgrade path from 1.6 beta to 1.6 final depending on what changes we have to make to correct these bugs.
But what about 1.4.13? It keeps thinking 1.4.11 is the latest official release.
The version check may be buggered at the moment due to the switch to the mybb.com domain.
It works fine here, however, some hours ago, I had the same problem. So can you please try again? Smile
Still thinks 1.4.11 is the latest.
??????
My latest version says it is "()" - no version.

I'm assuming this still has not been corrected since moving domains - please be patient until someone can update on the situation.
Ok. Please post here when it's done, so I know.