MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good job, team :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using MyBB for some time now (caejournal.com). Like many, I tried several forum solutions before I settled down with MyBB.

I had no knowledge of php or mysql when I started (It still remains that waySmile). I still managed to get my site up and running. Indeed, I did spend a considerable number of hours to find my way around tweaking and such. I enjoyed learning that way.

MyBB made it happen for me.

An active development cycle helps sustain the credibility of the software. I am sure the current 1.6 release along with the newly acquired mybb.com domain serve as catalysts for future innovation and success.

Good job.

That's all.

ps: I f I could make a wish, I would want a native blog system. Comments redirect to threads.
Yes the staff here are awesome. Great support. Smile
kudos to the mybb team..like the new version of mybb a lot..good to see the forum stats in the tools section, like the thread prefixes and also like that the memberlist has the option to sort by the first letter of forum users...I'd love to see the mybb memberlist sort like the vbulletin memberlist, though.