MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've been impatiently.. i updated my forum to MyBB 1.6 Beta available..
turn off browser, but i automaticly logout my forum.. again I make login to when I return to the forum.. but, good work.. thanx all MyBB team for 1.6 Beta..
Have you upgraded a LIVE forum to 1.6 BETA? It ISN'T STABLE yet, I wish people would be a bit more patient....
Dont worry about it tommy lol, the mybb admins have posted that 1.6 is still in beta and is not stable. If people are gonna ignore these important sticky threads its there own fault.
End day every one will not just test beta out on its own but install plugins to see how forum will react to them. You can say not to test on live forum but people will that a fact.
The beta allows plugin/modification authors to test their plugins/mods against a reasonably complete version of MyBB 1.6, in order to figure out most, if not all the changes required for 1.6 compatibility.

Forum admins can also participate in this process, but they should not expect the MyBB Group to support these plugins. It is up to the plugin/modification author whether they will support their plugins with the beta.
Pages: 1 2