MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Title Length
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://community.mybb.com/thread-69861.html

Check a few peoples names there, think there needs to be some sort of cutoff? Rolleyes
It's not like they're massively long. Unless you have a really small screen, like ones on Netbooks.
I feel your pain. I use Classic view, it sucks. Rozzy switch to it, you'll see.
Where can I change that, UCP?
(2010-05-18, 04:58 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I change that, UCP?

Yes.
Wow, I see what you mean!
Or maybe setting a fixed width, and to those custom titles that overpass that limit, they just go into the next line
Or, the devs could just use <br />'s on lots of custom usertitles in phpMyAdmin :p
But I agree, some users just abuse the custom usertitle system by making long titles that break the post bit.
I've always used the horizontal postbit here so it's no big deal.
(2010-05-18, 08:45 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe setting a fixed width, and to those custom titles that overpass that limit, they just go into the next line

Ding ding ding. *Can you pm what needs to be changed, i need to do this on mine Toungue

(2010-05-20, 09:29 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Or, the devs could just use <br />'s on lots of custom usertitles in phpMyAdmin :p
But I agree, some users just abuse the custom usertitle system by making long titles that break the post bit.

Way to much work for something that can be done easy Toungue
Pages: 1 2