MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spanish Translator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how I can become an official translator??

I am interested in translating MyBB 1.6 to Spanish ^^
There are already spanish translators...
but the translation of Anio_pke is wrong and has always have mistakes

Edit: is only a suggestion
i agree with Walkman
I have been suggesting myself as spanish translator for more than 6 months
and they always ignored me.
So i don't think they give you a chance Walkman
If they do
Good luck then
thanks for comment Glas ^^
It may not be completely incorrect though. It could depend on area to area as languages do tend to change after be spread across such large areas the areas make their own little twists. This easily seen in American English and UK English.

You area always free to make your own translations though. Just may not be listed on the official list.(or get the title)
No offense, but i think you should be completely fluent in English before doing a translation. You do have the basics down, but i don't think it is enough for an official translation. I'm sorry if that was too blunt. Sad
helloo!!!! i dont speak english really good but my spanish is perfect ^^

spanish----------------
No tengo problema alguno si no me eligen o si sigue el mismo traductor (Anio_pke) pero tal ves un equipo de traduccion de 2 o mas personas sea lo ideas para una traduccion perfecta sin mencionar que la traduccion actual esta incompleta

english----------------
I have no problem if dont choose me or if you follow the same translator (Anio_pke) but maybe a translation team of two or more persons which is as better for a perfect translation without mentioning that the current translation is incomplete
I agree you spanish is amazing, i was at one point learning, and i can tell your amazing in it. But its the english part that is hard. You have to be 100% sure what the word means etc.
If you're serious, then I would suggest PMing Tochjo, our translations manager. Unfortunately it is difficult for us to judge who is 'better' at translating since we do not understand all the languages that MyBB is being translated to, so please bear with us in our decisions.
Pages: 1 2