MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All threads selected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
see the screeny.
it happened when i reverted 'forumdisplay_threadlist'

[attachment=18323]
I've got the same thing which appears when I click on a forum name from the index page. I reverted that template from customised 1.4 version and this resulted.
We're not going to support old, custom themes on the MyBB 1.6 beta.
(2010-05-18, 10:33 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We're not going to support old, custom themes on the MyBB 1.6 beta.

But surely reverting puts the template back to the current 1.6 version? I assumed that if I reverted all templates from my 1.4 theme, then all the 1.6 changes would be incorporated?
(2010-05-18, 10:35 PM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 10:33 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We're not going to support old, custom themes on the MyBB 1.6 beta.

But surely reverting puts the template back to the current 1.6 version? I assumed that if I reverted all templates from my 1.4 theme, then all the 1.6 changes would be incorporated?

Well yes, if you revert them all then yeah.
Yeh, so this isn't a case of my old 1.4 theme not being supported.

The text circled in Nayar's screenshot appears when you load a forum, even though no threads have been selected, it still appears. That doesn't strike me as a template compatibility issue.

I think it's a bug, the text implies that all of the threads are selected, when they are not.
I've done some more testing and it does appear to be a template issue. So I take back what I said. But this template was reverted to original, so it should be the same as the default template no?
And so it begins. This is going to be a nightmare for support staff dealing with the people using 1.4x stuff on 1.6x. I feel bad for staff. These upcoming months are going to be tough.
EDIT:

I've been a massive idiot, and common sense has evaded me. I forgot to make the neccessary 1.6 CSS changes before testing my themes. This is why I shouldn't code at 2am.

I apologise unreservedly.

Nayar, you haven't updated global.css, so it's currently still using the 1.4 version.
The upgrader doesn't update the theme, just the templates?
(2010-05-19, 12:34 AM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]Nayar, you haven't updated global.css, so it's currently still using the 1.4 version.

What do we need to update in the CSS to fix the issue?
Pages: 1 2 3 4