MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dynaxel.com - Hiring Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dynaxel has been getting a ton of request in the past month and I currently have very limited time to work on custom mybb skins and customweb templates because of this. So I'm looking for some experienced web designers to hire/contract to Dynaxel.

How it works: Once you create the skin/template, I judge it and give you a quoting price to buy it off you (along with the rights). However You copyright would still in remain on the skin in our fashion: "Designed by John/Jane Doe from Dynaxel.com"

PM me if your interested, I will provide further details in regards to your inquiry.

Thanks!
I am not that good designer, but I can try..
I am making an anime theme now for a customer..
If you can teach me some things like javascript effect I will be able to make good themes..
Unihood I think part of the job is that you know how to code.
yeah kind of...
I am learning day by day.
working now on this theme: http://i43.tinypic.com/21c5atx.png
(2010-05-18, 05:54 PM)unihood Wrote: [ -> ]If you can teach me some things like javascript effect I will be able to make good themes..

Thats what I meant about knowing to code. You should learn it before applying for the job.
Well based on your last theme transpotty, I don't think you qualify to make premium themes no offence.
I would make themes and sell the rights off to you as long as you leave 'Designed by CustoMyBB' Toungue
(2010-05-18, 05:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]However You copyright would still in remain on the skin in our fashion: "Designed by John/Jane Doe from Dynaxel.com"

Doubt thats gonna happen, Lyndon.
Yeah I read it. I'm saying if he's desperate enough, he'd consider my offer.