MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the following possible to get an email notification when there is a new message on my forum ?

If yes, how can I activate it.

Thanks in advance
New post or thread? Also wrong forum.
Yes, by subscribing to the forum or thread.
(2010-05-18, 06:27 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]New post or thread? Also wrong forum.

new post and thread
thanks
(2010-05-18, 06:27 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, by subscribing to the forum or thread.

This is clear when you are subscribe to it you get an email.

I'm just wondering if you are not subscribed, would it be possible to get an email notification.
emails get read faster, but not everybody goes daily to the forum.
(2010-05-18, 06:28 PM)rollerman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 06:27 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]New post or thread? Also wrong forum.

new post and thread
thanks
(2010-05-18, 06:27 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, by subscribing to the forum or thread.

I'm just wondering if you are not subscribed, would it be possible to get an email notification.

New threads subscribe to every forum. New posts you will need a plugin, of which doesn't exist to my knowledge.
(2010-05-18, 06:31 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 06:28 PM)rollerman Wrote: [ -> ]

new post and thread
thanks

New threads subscribe to every forum. New posts you will need a plugin, of which doesn't exist to my knowledge.

thought so
big thanks