MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tr4v3sty Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to start and say hi to this community, Ive been a loyal Mbb fan
for some time. I would like some input on a multi-platform gaming community
I have using Mbb. This is my first so take it eazy on me lol.
Also Im having a problem finding members to join and any input would be great. We are an older crowd looking for like minded gamers to share our gaming experiences with, plus everyday chit chat.We operate on the simple principles of mature & fun game play. We expect our members to have a good time but be respectful to other gamers.

So check out the site and let me know what you all think.
Ted

Tr4v3sty Gaming
Having all your forums hidden from guests can make it look empty/inactive and stops guests getting a feel for the forum. I think you should at least have some of them open to guests so they can see what your forum is about. Smile
(2010-05-18, 08:45 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Having all your forums hidden from guests can make it look empty/inactive and stops guests getting a feel for the forum. I think you should at least have some of them open to guests so they can see what your forum is about. Smile

+1
(2010-05-18, 08:45 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Having all your forums hidden from guests can make it look empty/inactive and stops guests getting a feel for the forum. I think you should at least have some of them open to guests so they can see what your forum is about. Smile

2+
Jessie S. you should change your away status. Smile
Oh haha thanks for reminding me Toungue
Thanks for the info, ill try to open it up alittle or maybe start a blog on the home page for all to see. any more info on how to get more members would
be great. Or you guys help out and come join lol. Also ill try the google plugins to help. Ive been looking at key words and im just getting GAMING
going in the forums.
Ok Thanks
Is impossible for me remembering the name of the site!
I'm not really sure you're an adult yourself.
More than half of the people posting here are probably older than you. >.<
Pages: 1 2