MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYSQL Error - 145 - NEED HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was posting in my forums. There was one particular thread that I didn't want anymore as it would not allow me to edit due to a particular video code it contained. So, I tried to delete it. However, it was still on my forum's table. When I would click on it, it said it was deleted... but it was still on the forum's table. I said I would go back later to figure out how to completely delete this. However, when I tried to post a new thread, I got the following error:

SQL ERROR: 145 - Table './body911_mybbDB/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired.

I can get into the main part of my forum, but I get this same error whenever I click on any threads. Can someone help me in finding a solution? From what I understand, I can go to my Admin CP to fix this, but I have no clue where.

I'm running 1.4.12.
Repair the table mybb_posts.
(2010-05-18, 07:50 PM)Zarządca Wrote: [ -> ]Repair the table mybb_posts.

Where do I go to repair this? Undecided
As MattRogowski often write: [Wiki: Common Error Messages]
(2010-05-18, 07:53 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]

phpmyadmin

http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:...r_Messages
Or acp->tools & mainteinance->task manager->click the [Image: 10o38qp.jpg] near "Tables check". That should solve.
(2010-05-18, 08:00 PM)Zarządca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 07:53 PM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]

phpmyadmin

http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:...r_Messages

There is no direction within this page that you sent to me as well as the person who posted before you. That page refers to different MYSQL errors. You're still not telling me where to repair this. I need more direction than just phpmyadmin or table mybb_posts. Where do I find these please. Blush
On the list of tables, tick the box next to mybb_posts, scroll down to the bottom, there's a dropdown that will currently say 'with selected', choose repair.
(2010-05-18, 08:33 PM)Dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]Or acp->tools & mainteinance->task manager->click the [Image: 10o38qp.jpg] near "Tables check". That should solve.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! That worked!!! Heart
(2010-05-18, 08:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]On the list of tables, tick the box next to mybb_posts, scroll down to the bottom, there's a dropdown that will currently say 'with selected', choose repair.

Matt, I think it's fixed now with what DVDXSEO's directions. However, for future reference, I want to keep your instructions. However, I'm not finding where I'm supposed to be looking for "tables" and "mybb_posts." I'm new to all this and somewhat illiterate. But, I can follow with complete directions. From what you're telling me I go to tables in the Admin CP, but where do I find the "list of tables." From my viewpoint, there are tables everywhere. Huh
In phpMyAdmin, after you've chosen your database, you'd see a list of tables, mybb_adminlog, mybb_adminoptions etc, this is where you manage them.
Pages: 1 2