MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress Theme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys =D I'm working on that new Christian site again and I've hit a wall... =/ I don't know how to do Wordpress themes. So I am willing to pay $10-15 to someone who can make it for me =) I've got the MyBB theme and the Drupal theme and the Main theme, but I do not have the Wordpress theme and it might take too long to make it myself... =/

If no one can do this, although it isn't really hard, can I at least get a guidline to making theme?
Joshee can make good Wordpress themes, I'd contact him.
(2010-05-18, 07:56 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Joshee can make good Wordpress themes, I'd contact him.

I know who can and cannot =/ I've seen. But he's already working on another one of mine and I don't think it fair to bother him with another.
Lol I don't see why not, if he is already doing one for you he'd probably be glad to do another. In my opinion return customers are better then new ones.
Why have wordpress and drupal? Drupal can very easily be a simple blog system. I can understand mybb because their forum sucks. But, Drupal should be able to handle the main site and blog without issues.
I have dropped you a PM.
(2010-05-19, 03:07 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Why have wordpress and drupal? Drupal can very easily be a simple blog system. I can understand mybb because their forum sucks. But, Drupal should be able to handle the main site and blog without issues.

Cuz I'm new to Drupal =P And so are the guys I'm working with, in fact they're almost computer illiterate... =/ I thought that Wordpress would be easier for them to work with than Drupal =/

And thanks Cohen =D
Dynaxel is also very good, You should contact them.