MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your desktop area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lmao at "pen :)".
Toungue I wondered if anyone would notice XD
Lol @ pen.

But....

Why the floor?
I love the floor Toungue I had two hernia operations, and now sitting up for a long period of time kills my stomach Smile ... and I spend A LOT of time on my laptop/servers Big Grin
(2010-06-04, 06:59 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I love the floor Toungue I had two hernia operations, and now sitting up for a long period of time kills my stomach Smile ... and I spend A LOT of time on my laptop/servers Big Grin

I want a server Sad

What is it? Just an old computer?
Here's a picture from 3/27/10 - The setup is still the same only a bit cleaner Toungue

[Image: small.jpg]
I don't even have an "area" atm, as I move around a lot. But I'm getting a PC soon, so I'll set up an awesome home office on my desk. ;D
(2010-06-04, 07:06 PM)Marshton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-04, 06:59 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I love the floor Toungue I had two hernia operations, and now sitting up for a long period of time kills my stomach Smile ... and I spend A LOT of time on my laptop/servers Big Grin

I want a server Sad

What is it? Just an old computer?

Yeah, an old computer, my school provided me with one of their old server's motherboards +CPU + RAM Toungue It fits in the case pretty nicely. We are also a Microsoft Academy, so we get access to the MSDN and Dreamspark Smile hence windows server
Bob, wheres the Mac?
Lol Bob we have almost the same HP Laptops. Your sockets are just on a different side. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7