MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What does this WARNING mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just logged into my plugins and this warning is at the top

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/110mb.com/m/y/s/t/i/c/a/l/mysticalvampirevixens/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202

I have no idea what it means! Anyone care to elaborate for me please? In a way I would understand would be great as well! Big Grin
As I do stuff this comes up at the top of my page:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/110mb.com/m/y/s/t/i/c/a/l/mysticalvampirevixens/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/110mb.com/m/y/s/t/i/c/a/l/mysticalvampirevixens/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php:202) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 51 header
The plugin you're using is using call-time pass-by-reference which should not be used anymore and future PHP versions may not support call-time pass-by-reference anymore.

To fix your problem, you have to modify a couple of lines in the pmonreg.php file:
Find:
pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler);
		}
	}
}

function pmonreg_handle_error(&$pmhandler)

Replace wth:
pmonreg_handle_error($pmhandler);
		}
	}
}

function pmonreg_handle_error($pmhandler)
Thanks. I hope I have done it right.
Awesome! It seems to have worked! Much appreciated!