MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Facebook Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-07-27, 07:13 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-24, 11:13 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Would FBConnect be free? Smile

No, sadly there was too much work involved so I won't be able to give it away for free. Sorry!
It will require a paid subscription membership at my site.

O_O It cost 15.9662 SGD for 9 Euro. :p
Maybe a free demo(only basic functionalities)?
Nope, sorry... there was a lot of time involved in creating this so I just can't give it away for free Sad
I really don't know how your topics are proved!
It's one of the rules that:
# The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)
(2010-07-31, 10:43 AM)kevin-1372 Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know how your topics are proved!
# The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)

This topic was created before the change in policy Wink
(2010-07-31, 10:46 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-31, 10:43 AM)kevin-1372 Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know how your topics are proved!

This topic was created before the change in policy Wink

Exactly, I won't create new topics about our paid plugins here, don't worry.
Awesome plugin lenny...can u make the profiles look like fb ones??????

see this..i have my profile in a mybb forum like fb:link
If you got that already what would be the point in recreating it? You don't invent the wheel twice, you are simply using the wheel that has already been invented Smile

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
hey lenny this is not my forum...i want this to my forum can u make it?

That is a very awesome plug in and I'm sure many will like it. This will help each other in promoting one thing. A member of the forum will log on in the Facebook while on the other sites.

Pages: 1 2 3