MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Facebook Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Facebook Suite
Description: I am looking into FaceBooks APIs at the moment so you can imagine what will come very soon if I can manage it Rolleyes
For the moment I will release the Facebook Suite, it is a plugin that will enable like buttons in every post (if you wish), in profiles (if you wish) and it will add the share button from here (if you wish).
Comes with settings for like/recommend and light or dark background, you can modify it via settings aswell.
It does only require the plugin file, no additional files from FB.
Comes with group settings.
Demo: partly used at MybbAddons.com
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x / 1.6.x
Adds files: [yes]
Changes files: [no]
Adds templates: [no]
Changes templates: [yes]
Adds to database: [no]
Changes database: [no]

Screenshots:
[attachment=18332]
Like posts in postbit
[attachment=18333]
Like profile
[attachment=18334]
Share thread
[attachment=18335]
Settings

Download for subscribers:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-1237.html
nice plugin keep it up
Woah looks great. This might tempt me to by a subscription. 8-)
Like it. Wink
a really simple plugin
Thanks for the nice comments guys!
Is only a share plugin? I can't read the first screenshot. Because I saw that there are plugins for wordpress that let you click The "Like" button and in your wall there's
X likes Y
(2010-05-24, 06:39 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read the first screenshot.

On the first and second screenshots is just the german facebook button: "Gefällt mir" (german) = "Like it" (english). It seems the plugin is multilingual...
So it will publish on your profile the information? Like the metacafe or dailymotion one?
Oh i have to be a subscriber, so nevermind
=) This almost makes me want to subscribe... Maybe one more great plugin, and my money is yours =P
Pages: 1 2 3