MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deeply impressed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came mybb across a week ago and I liked it very much. Yesterday I tested this new version I was even more impressed. Thank you for releasing such a great forum. I will be using it for all my forums which right now are at phpbb.
This software is even better than vBulletin. So I'm hardly surprised you're impressed.
On behalf of the whole community, thanks. Toungue
To be honest I hadn't heard of Mybb until a week or so ago. And I was very surprised that such a great forum has been under the radar.
Welcome to the wonderful world of MyBB Smile
(2010-05-19, 07:19 PM)ex-phpbber Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I hadn't heard of Mybb until a week or so ago. And I was very surprised that such a great forum has been under the radar.

(2010-05-19, 07:38 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the wonderful world of MyBB Smile

Agreed, Welcome to the truly Wonderful World of MyBB Smile
You know, it's not recommended to use MyBB 1.6 beta right now. There might be no upgrade path to the final version, nor it is possible to downgrade (at least in an official supported way).

And welcome to the MyBB community by the way! Toungue
I like MyBB instead of vb Thanks developers for this release
best of all..IT'S FREE!