MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I allowed to post ways of changing things for other users to benefit from? If so, what are my limitations in doing this?

Example: Ability to create new template groups per skin and then ability to create new template bit per group. If I do this can I post how so others (who may want to) may do this also? Not here to ruffle any feathers. Smile
Well, I personally would like to see what you have to offer. I know you, and know what you can do. You develop a lot of really good stuff in another software (I know which one, but for all due respect, I won't say anything).
I would love to, just making sure I don't step on any toes. Smile
(2010-05-20, 02:23 AM)-Calypso- Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to, just making sure I don't step on any toes. Smile

I don't see how you will be stepping on any toes. This is something that the others will benefit from.

I know -Calypso- 's work as well from Ipb. He is a very talented coder. I am using a lot of his mods. It is a real shame how Ipb treated this coder.
Thank you for the kind words friend, when I get home from work I will begin putting the edits together. Smile
You will do a great job I am sure, like you always do Smile
Your reputation preceeds you Calypso. You might not remember me but you were helping me a great deal with coding back at Ipb 2.3. days. I always appreciated that.
(2010-05-20, 11:07 AM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-20, 02:23 AM)-Calypso- Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to, just making sure I don't step on any toes. Smile

I don't see how you will be stepping on any toes. This is something that the others will benefit from.

I know -Calypso- 's work as well from Ipb. He is a very talented coder. I am using a lot of his mods. It is a real shame how Ipb treated this coder.

-Calypso-, are you actually switching full-time to MyBB?
it looks like it. He has started a forum here

http://mybbcoding.com/index.php
Yes I am and have an excellent team with me. Pete T, Brandon T and Sacred have already joined me. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Smile
Pages: 1 2