MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently installed mybb and then imported a databse but It was IPB so I had to use the mybb conveter. So now whenever I change the database via the config.php file to the imported converter database my index loads a blank white page. Now when I go to admincp it makes me login if I click anything so I have to keep on logging back into admincp t do stuff. This happened once when it was a cookie problem... however I think it's something else.
1. Goto admin panel >> Home » Board Settings General » Configuration , check your cookie path is correct.

2. Do you have an "index.php" in your root ?
Yes there is an index.php file because if i change the database to the one that I installed the mybb on it works fine but when i use the other it loads ablank page and does the rest.
Can we have a URL to your forum??
Your templates are missing. Go into your ACP >> Templates + Styles >> Templates >> *expand templates* (of style you want to edit). Check that the index template has code in it. If not, revert the template.
Yes I think that is the problem tere's nothing inside the templates at all however when i try to import a theme I can't because it makes me login to admin cp when i click Import Theme and just loops.
The reason its asking you to login is because you have a cookie problem , what is your cookie settings on your admin panel ? Also try clearing your page cookies.