MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check out my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-05-20, 09:50 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Where's all the posts, since you have 12 members?

It's hidden because it's going to be a professional site..
I think You should display few posts for example so that we can get how things working inside.
http://www.wehostyour.info is also a very good free host as well.

The only thing I really have to say is commenting on your categories is redundant and screws up that area of the theme.
Okay well I recently told you guys to sign up for my site,:www.teammodz.netne.net and most of you told me no until got I got a domain and better hosting well I did that site name is <snip> I'm trying to get a the member's I had on the other site which wasn't alot do to the fact it was a sub domain.I just ask you guys to please sign up.

Again the site name is : <snip>

And I'm still editing I'm just trying to get member's.
Wrong section.
Also, the site showcase isn't to say "Sign up for my new site", it's basically to get it reviewed.
I'm not asking to get it reviewed I'm asking for people to sign up.
And I don't know my way around this forum yet so I'm sorry when I post in wrong section..
But that's kind of pathetic.
Do you know how many sites there are in the world?
Me neither, but if everyone one of them asked you to sign up for their site, would you sign up to every one?
No but I'm new to putting up site's and I just want to get people to join.

Why does it hurt you that I'm asking it shouldn't bother you at all.
Just because you're "new to putting up sites" isn't going to make us join.
Sorry but that's epic fail.
How is general support the right place to ask people to join a site?? You made another thread in here 2 days ago which I moved, not sure why we needed another one. Merged them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4